I know it’s a bit late, but I just had the time to write this post! Exams got in the way lol.
BOOK WRAP UP
January has been a great reading month for me, because I didn’t have classes until the 22th, so I was able to sneak in a lot of books during my Christmas break. I will only be including the books I’ve read for this month, not counting the ones I’ve read last December 2017.
I read a total of 9 books last January, and here they are! You can read my thoughts about them in my previous blog and Goodreads posts also!
- Get Lucky by Lila Monroe – 5/5
- Tower of Dawn by Sarah J. Maas 5/5
- The Heart of Falcon Ridge by D.L. Roan – 3/5
- The Flame in the Mist by Renee Adhieh – 3.5/5
- Stalking Jack the Ripper by Kerri Maniscalco – 5/5
- This Savage Song by Victoria Schwab – 5/5
- Infraction by Rachel Van Dyken – 4/5
- Hunting Prince Dracula by Kerri Maniscalco – 5/5
- Anything You Can Do by R.S. Grey – 4/5
I got a whopping 6 books last month, and I got a lot of good deals from most of them! I actually got 3 books from the Fully Booked Atrium Sale at their BGC branch – all of them brand new and more than 60% their original prices! My Kerri Maniscalco books came from the same branch but both of them are brand new, but I have their discount card, so those books got a 10% off. Also, I got Shades of Doon from a local secondhand bookshop for only P145 (or around $2.5)
- Stalking Jack the Ripper and Hunting Prince Dracula by Kerri Maniscalco
- The Wild Rose by Jennifer Donnelly
- The Tutor by Andrea Chapin
- The Ruby Circle by Richelle Mead
- Shades of Doon by Carey Corp (the sole secondhand bookshop find)
How many books were you able to read and get last January? Let me know your thoughts in the comments!