My name is Angele (it’s pronounced as “an-je-li”), and welcome to my little getaway from the real world. This is a place where I get to share my love for all forms of literature, and also promote reading.
QUICK FACTS ABOUT ME
- I’m a 24 year-old medical student here in the Philippines. I have a degree in Biology, but even though my life has always revolved in science, books still take up a huge chunk of my life. I just hope that even though my continuous studies for my chosen profession would drain me as years go by, I will always allot time for myself to read.
- I’m a known Gemini Sun, Leo Moon, and Leo Rising based on my zodiac astrology, and a proclaimed INTJ-A on Myers-Briggs.
- I’m a well-known introvert who prefers staying indoors, and living the city life, but I always keep a very small circle of friends around me who know me perfectly well.
- Two things I love the most (aside from books): my 6 dogs (and also all kinds of dogs), and coffee. I like my coffee as black as my soul.
BOOKS I LOVE
.I have a huge deep love for fantasy, science fiction, historical, classic, and romance books. While these are my go-to genres, I pretty much read anything that suits my fancy, or if ever I’m in the mood for them. If based on age group, I tend to lean towards new adult and adult books, but I would often gravitate towards young adult and middle grade, as well.
Here is a list of books that I love for you to be able to get to know my reading preferences better.
- The Stormlight Archives and Mistborn by Brandon Sanderson
- The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare
- The Sword of Kaigen by M.L. Wang
- A Court of Thorns and Roses series by Sarah J. Maas
- The Poppy War trilogy by R.F. Kuang
- The House in the Cerulean Sea by T.J. Klune
- The Art of Racing in the Rain by Garth Stein
- Outlander series by Diana Gabaldon
- The Bronze Horseman trilogy by Paullina Simons
- The Bone Season series by Samantha Shannon
- Stalking Jack the Ripper series by Kerri Maniscalco
- Ruthless People and Children of Vice by J.J. McAvoy
WHERE DO I POST MY REVIEWS?
I post my detailed reviews here on my blog, and also on my goodreads. I would also short snippets of reviews on my bookstagram. You can check out my twitter for random thoughts and my reading progress.